It has been one of my great life projects to put this suite of websites together so that young people will have a better sense of the transition options available.
I am able to continue answering all email I get because readers like you check the site carefully before writing, by using the search option in the upper right corner.
I can't answer questions about the following:
- Local referrals to doctors, therapists, groups, electrologists, etc.
- Local TS contacts for friendship or romance
- Hormones and effects
- What it "feels like" to be a woman
- Personal questions
- Legal issues, especially divorce/custody and local TG ordinances
- Insurance questions
- Web design
I will do my best to answer questions:
- From those under 25 (especially college-age or younger)
- About hair removal
- About Facial Feminization Surgery
- About financing transition and setting realistic goals
- About work transition and employment
I will also respond to all suggestions, praise and criticism. Don't
be shy in sending these along!
1. Give your email a brief but specific subject line (not "Hi"
2. Be as specific as possible. The more vague your question, the longer it
will take for me to answer. I do the quick and easy questions first, then
get to the complicated ones about once a month.
3. Address it to:
4. Be patient! I get a lot of mail and answer it all, so it might be a while
(like 2 weeks or more if it's not a quick answer).
Donations to support this site
Those wishing to make a donation via mail can send it to:
You can also donate online by clicking here.
Questions? Register free at the GenderLife Information Exchange.
Was this useful? Transsexual Road Map is reader-supported.
Please support this project!
Transsexual Road Map > Comments
This page last updated
April 9, 2007